[Novalug] Cancelled Speaker-- Anyone want to talk?

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Wed Mar 9 20:56:45 EST 2011

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Peter Larsen
<plarsen@famlarsen.homelinux.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-03-09 at 08:21 -0500, greg pryzby wrote:
>> Work has gotten in the way of our scheduled speaker (Alex on
>> NoMachine). That means we have about 60-90 minutes available for
>> anyone who wants to talk.
>>
>> Who wants to WOW us this weekend?
>>
>> Don't make me ramble! :D
>>

> Aye - that would be dangerous :)

I remember you saying this before.

Please think about 60 minutes of content-- the floor is yours.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.RestonArtisTree.com/
TWTR: gpryzby