[Novalug] Attention Audiophiles

Keith Howell keith.c.howell@gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 07:14:17 EDT 2011

I use 'Audacity' to do any analog-digital conversions that I have.

You can do all sorts of adjustments with it. For example, if you don't
have the correct hipass/low pass filter on your equipment, you can
program Audacity to apply a filter electronically.

This is good for older recordings where the signal could have been
biassed by recording equipment.

--
Keith