[Novalug] [DC LoCo] Software Freedom Day / Takoma Park Folk Festival... Thinking ahead.

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Mon Jun 20 15:50:46 EDT 2011

  What if you just Dress Up as a Jester and Pass Out CDs to the Crowd?

Bring Out Your Dead clothes or your Ren Faire outfits!

Troubadour Style!

JIM