[Novalug] wireless print server setup problem

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Sun Jun 12 16:07:42 EDT 2011

  OK, so how are you initiating the print operation?

If it's really a PostScript printer then using a2ps should work just
nicely.

JIM

P.S. I had to tell CUPS to use LaserJet 4...LJ5 didn't work.