[Novalug] Wireless Access

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Fri Jun 10 19:44:08 EDT 2011

  Linksys has a thing (WGA54G) called a Gaming Router. It's basically a
small box with a Wireless Adapter Card and an Ethernet connection. It's
really a bridge/media-adaptor. I have a similar model by Buffalo that
has 4 Ethernet ports.

You can also flash a normal Linksys Router with the DD-WRT firmware.
Looky Here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAs3Tvoyukg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud-Hq3kgvk4

Either way, Linux never sees Wireless.