[Novalug] wireless print server setup problem

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter@gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:03:24 EDT 2011

And I Am Getting Bloody Tired Of People Capitalizing Every Single
Word. This Is Not A Newspaper, Please Don't Treat It Like One! Use
Asterisks Around The Phrases If You Want To Emphasize Something!!!

ARGH!!!