[Novalug] Electronics Recycling Sunday - Montgomery County

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Fri Jun 3 16:00:57 EDT 2011

  FYI, we have recycling whenever the dump is open in MoCo, but I
suppose this way mbhs.edu gets a shot at claiming the goods and it's
probably closer to some people than the dump is.

JIM