[Novalug] SALE: Asus EEE Netbook

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Wed Jul 27 12:21:48 EDT 2011

It is a coating similar to a Lenovo laptop which has a textile
softness but not a pliable softness.  It definitely helps with
reducing scratches compared to "shiny" models and does provide slight
extra "grip" when handling it.  It does not protect it from a drop.
It completely covers the exterior.

FWIW: I paid $389 for it new plus the memory upgrade and neoprene case.

Ken