[Novalug] DCLUG out of business?

Justin Swain justin.swain@gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 09:32:58 EDT 2011

I am in favor of using Google resources for DCLUG. Reliability of service,
cost, ability to have shared documents with read-write or read only
attributes is good.

I do not have contact data for the DC meeting space on M Street, NW - which
we have enjoyed meeting. Perhaps someone in the group knows and is willing
to contact them about scheduling meetings?

Establish a process for long term program planning, include individuals and
organizations willing to prepare and present at meetings?

I would like to record motion pictures, audio and edit presentations in
controlled settings to use good lighting and sound of presenters
demonstrating processes for installation and use open source OS software.
This could be my contribution to the Linux and Open Source community. Other
producers participation is welcome too.

Justin R. Swain
Freelance Videographer, Multi-media Producer-Director, Member of
ArlingtonMedia.org, DCTVonline.tv, *WIFV.org* <http://WIFV.org>, TIVAdc.org
, and thewala.org,