[Novalug] send html files using "mail" command

Miguel Gonzalez miguel_3_gonzalez@yahoo.es
Thu Jan 20 03:26:40 EST 2011

> /var/qmail/bin/sendmail works just the same as
> /usr/sbin/sendmail

A really good answer, that was the right one.

For the record, I made it to work with:

(  echo "Subject: test";  echo "MIME-Version: 1.0"; echo "To:myemail@myprovider.com";  echo "Content-Type: text/html";  echo "Content-Disposition: inline";   cat ./output.html; ) | /var/qmail/bin/sendmail -t

Why I need to send automate HTML emails? I'm sending the status of a server, so it'd be great to have in one shot an overall status colored (green or red if something is wrong).

Many thanks!

Miguel