[Novalug] Admin help

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Tue Jan 4 21:54:39 EST 2011

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 7:48 PM, Rich Goodwin
<Rich.Goodwin@pinnaclepointtechnologies.com> wrote:
> Over the holidays there was an outage on GWYN.  Some of you may have
> understood the impact - some may not.  Bottom line is we, tux.org, had some
> issues that impacted services some in the community are used to having.  The
> Tux Admins, normal folks who are willing to do what they can to help are
> meeting Saturday after the NoVaLUG meeting at Panera on Rt 7.  We need to
> talk about what happened and what can be done to avoid future outages.
>
> We could really use help.  This is an opportunity to learn new things and
> build up your resume.  If you can help, please let David Lesher and/or I
> know.  Truly - any bit, regardless of how little, will be a help.   The
> after lunch talk will give us all an opportunity to figure out what we can
> do ...

IF you are interested and don't know if or what value you can add but
have time and a willingness, please attend.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.RestonArtisTree.com/
TWTR: gpryzby