[Novalug] 2011 Meeting Ideas for NOVALUG

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sun Feb 13 11:09:36 EST 2011

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Jason van Gumster <
jason@handturkeystudios.com> wrote:

> April should work just fine for me.
>
> I can get application-specific in my talk (last time it was all Blender),
> but
> I'd almost rather talk about the full production pipeline - where free
> software
> works great and where free software needs work.
>
> Of course, if anyone has suggestions, I'm all ears (or, um... eyes, since
> I'm
> not having my email read to me).
>
>  -Jason (who has no 'p' in his last name ;)

It is my AUTO-CORRECT that made the mistake, I promise ! (at least i got van
vs Von right!)

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.RestonArtisTree.com/
TWTR: gpryzby