[Novalug] Who gives best price for used laptop memory?

Fredrik Nyman fredrik.nyman@gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 09:47:32 EST 2011

I just bought 8GB laptop memory from them for something like $30; $4/GB.
Makes me wonder if there's any market for used memory in low densities?
That is, I have an 1GB and a 2GB DIMM that were in the laptop before.
By my count, they should be worth something like $12 new, so let's
call it $5 used?