[Novalug] Ubuntu anyone?

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter@gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 22:43:29 EST 2011

You may want to look into cheap (ebay is a great place to find these)
mini-PCI wireless cards that are well compatible with Linux as a last
resort.

One that I can recommend if your current card doesn't work out is an
Intel Pro/Wireless 2200BG.

Hopefully somebody will be able to help you out. I'm generally a Red
Hat user, however also the commands "lspci" and "lsusb" would be good
to catalog what you have. They may have to be run as root, so use sudo
to run them, and look for Ethernet or Wireless controllers.