[Novalug] another impacted question

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Fri Dec 16 11:11:45 EST 2011

 	I have just double-checked that an external does have two
of the very large folders which are taking up a lot of space on
my cranio-anally impacted computer :

[root@HBsk3 NotForSCP]# du -sm *
3238	FromHbsk2
5262	FromHbsk_4_15_11
[root@HBsk3 NotForSCP]#

 	Note those are MB; if I can get rid of them, they'll free
up something over 8 GB of the 50 GB I'm trying to clear.

 	But they are /home from two older computers (Hbsk and
HBsk2) -- so there are directories inside directories inside ....
ad taedium vitae. So rmdir does not work.

 	This must happen sometimes to my betters, and they must
have a big enough hammer for it. What is the name of that hammer?
(i.e., what command will remove NotForSCP, the whole shebang,
from /root on HBsk3, all at once, without taking long enough to
double the length of my beard?)

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User
Remember I know little (precious little!) of where up is.