[Novalug] OT: Electrical Wiring Q

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Mon Aug 29 19:09:37 EDT 2011

The other option I am considering is to REMOVE the 4 way from the
equation for the existing lights.

There are existing lights and 2 3-ways.
How would I close the loop and remove the existing 4 way?

If I do that, could I tap into the closed loop I just created and use
that to provide power to a new 3 way switch that controls the 1 new
light? Not ideal, but an option.

That said, somehow who use to do electrical work volunteered to take a
look and offer suggestions.