[Novalug] Latency

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Sun Aug 28 14:51:25 EDT 2011

On Sunday, August 28, 2011 02:39:30 PM Jay Hart wrote:
> Do you have any other connection options than tsclient?
>
> Jay

Not that I know of. I've sent them an e-mail about it.

The reply I got when I first brought the subject of said that they weren't
very familiar with Linux.

I could swear a whole bunch of the Linux books I have were published by
O'Reilly.

Dan

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.