[Novalug] Latency

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Sun Aug 28 14:16:56 EDT 2011

Has anyone taken a programming course from O'Reilly? I'm attempting to do that
right now.

I say "attempting" because I'm having a terrible problem with the interface.
I'm using tsclient to connect and I've only managed to get that running on my
laptop under ubuntu. I can't get it to work on my desktop machines running
Suse.

When I connect the frustration really starts. Screen updates take forever. It
took me almost ten minutes to write three lines of code today. Can anyone
think of something I can do on this end to make it work better (other than
running Windoze?

Dan

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.