[Novalug] OT? : sleep apnea devices

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Sun Aug 28 14:04:01 EDT 2011

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011, shawn wilson wrote:

> All of this can be done with microchips. Look at atmel for a
> hobbiest chip and NXP, TI, microchip, etc as well. I think
> you're more interested in RE than chip development though.
[...]

> Have you looked at the files / data on the sdcard? [....]

 	Apart from being way over my head, all your assumptions
are contrary to my facts. I have only just heard that I have the
complaint, and will *presumably* be advised to *get* a device;
so I'm asking about what's available.

 	Given that a large amount of data is available (from at
least some devices) and has to be run through an OS at least once
(whether on the device or on a computer sometimes connected to
it), I want to be able to examine and monitor some intelligible
form of that data, just as I do with blood pressure and would
with such things as blood sugar if I were to need to -- and not
have to make appointments with doctors every time I turn around.

 	The general sites explaining such devices to the layman
concur on the need to study the variety of what's available, and
make an intelligent first choice.

What do they know of country, who only country know?