[Novalug] more on sleep apnea devices

Justin Robert Swain justin.swain@gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 18:28:33 EDT 2011

I talked with both my doctor and the vendor of my CPAP device . . . 1. the
software is Proprietary 2. Neither party wants the client to have software
to read and present the values stored. 3. The goal is to have only the
Doctor interpret the data.

While I understand the reasoning that does not mean I agree with it (as it
applies to me.)

Justin