[Novalug] opinions on SOA training?

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Thu Aug 25 14:10:50 EDT 2011

My company purchased almost every module from SOA School.  SOA School
is essentially Thomas Erl and his materials.  He was at the DOD SOA
conference recently.

I have the materials that would allow me to certify for:
SOA Professional (foundation)
SOA Architect
SOA Analyst

The materials are fairly easy to follow and prepare you for varying
levels of SOA certification.  I believe IBM has their own programs as
well towards an IBM SOA certification.

Ken