[Novalug] frozen FF and virt terms

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:14:35 EDT 2011

Walt - I used to have that problem, but no longer do I leave FF
running overnight.
I...do...not...trust...Firefox.  I've also noticed that turning
javascript off leads to
fewer lockups.  Java is always off, for me, but I need javascript for
some sites,
like my webmail.  However, for certain sites, like washpost.com, I
turn javascript
off, and it really makes a difference on blood pressure.

Ed James