[Novalug] Speaking of house cleaning....

Stephen Cicirelli scicirelli@gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:33:53 EDT 2011

Clifford Stoll spliced the serial cable into a second computer running
a terminal session and was able to get every key stroke in The Cooko's
Egg (makes me wish IT stuff was so easy still).

Of course that only works if it is an external modem.

-stephen