[Novalug] Speaking of house cleaning....

Matt Ryanczak ryanczak@gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:07:41 EDT 2011

That's a fun problem to have!

I would stick a Linux box in between the pc and the modem and use it to
sniff the serial connection. A python or perl script that reads/writes
the TTYs and passes / records the data would not be difficult to write
and the 2400bps speed should not pose a significant performance problem
on modernish hw.