[Novalug] Speaking of house cleaning....

Roy Wilson emperor_wilson@verizon.net
Wed Aug 24 01:38:08 EDT 2011

  I need a sniffer for a 2400bps modem line.  I've got a proprietary old PC system that connects to a dial-back system so that system can talk to yet a third system (embedded computer) with the PC as the bridge.

  I want to look at the data it's sending and what's coming back, so I need a vampire between the modem and POTS line.

  Stuff I used to work with all the time - 20-odd years ago.

  Finding one NOW is turning into a lesson in futility - has anyone got any old gear that would work?