[Novalug] hosed my server -- help!

Daniel Copeland daniel.l.copeland@gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 19:51:18 EDT 2011

Just being kind of abstract here, as I don't know exactly what distro it is,
what version, etc:

Boot a livecd, chroot into root filesystem, and undo all you've done...

Just find the script that starts the bash command prompt upon login, and
tweak it to use busybox instead?

Again, talking out of my ass...