[Novalug] Why am I out of memory?

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 19:49:36 EDT 2011

Every lockup I've had seems to be related to Firefox (I run a really old
version, btw).  It doesn't seem to be a RAM issue, though.  Usually I
can ALT-CTRL-F2 to another session, ps -ef | grep irefo, kill the firefox
process, and ALT_CTRL-F7 back to the original GUI session.

I do not have this problem with javascript turned off, and I've come to
believe that javascript is causing it somehow.

Ed James