[Novalug] 9 April Meeting -- Video Production

Jason van Gumster jason@handturkeystudios.com
Mon Apr 4 23:55:44 EDT 2011

Heya folks!

greg pryzby <greg@pryzby.org> wrote:

> Jason van Gumster will talk about video production Saturday, 9 April
> at Palantir in Mclean.

Yup! In fact, I'd like to widen the scope a touch and talk about the general
state of creative production tools in the realm of free software. Granted, my
personal focus happens to be on animation and video production, so the
conversation will certainly lean in that direction, but I'd really like to try
to cover as much of the big picture as possible.

To that end, is there anything in particular that you, the subscribers to this
list, would like to make sure I cover? Are the specific questions you'd like to
have answered (e.g. "is there a tool for foo?") or even topics you *don't* want
to hear about? Hit me! I'll take all comers.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

Take care.

  Jason van Gumster
  Hand Turkey Studios
  www.handturkeystudios.com