[Novalug] Need to automate a web browser session

Mark Smith mark@winksmith.com
Thu Sep 30 15:16:51 EDT 2010

check out selenium.  you can script in it.  it's cross browser meaning you can record/script once then run it on a hundred different platform/browsers combinations.

--
Mark Smith
mark@winksmith.com