[Novalug] Icons vanishing from Ubuntu Karmic desktop

Mark Caudill flakblas@me.com
Fri Sep 17 10:38:34 EDT 2010

You sure you're not using Windows? Also, no I don't believe it's possible to restart X without it killing your X programs. X may not be what needs to be restarted though to get your icons back. You may be able to restart your desktop manager on it's own. My Linux GUI knowledge stops here so good luck.

Mark C | flakblas@me.com | http://omgwtfrofl.com