[Novalug] [Ma-linux] Free Online Computer Books URL with Job Information

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Tue Sep 7 02:23:01 EDT 2010

  I'm not sure how that applies. I googled various combinations of the words

free online computer tech books

there are many links, but I haven't seen what I am looking for.

I'd just as soon have the person who posted that link repost it based on
my request.

how does :site tux.org apply?

JIM