[Novalug] LVM query

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Wed Sep 1 15:41:34 EDT 2010

  Once again, I see no reason why the actual device names should confuse
LVM.

This is what I remember: accept all block devices. However, I believe
there is line which filters out the /dev/cdrom. I uncommented that after
I got tired of hearing complaints about it. And I suppose it might be
better to exclude  /dev/mapper too to get the /dev/vg/lv names instead
of /dev/mapper/vg-lv.

JIM