[Novalug] Is Microsoft dying???

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Wed Oct 27 11:20:17 EDT 2010

I am enjoying MS embedded in my new 2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid with Sync.  I
have more comfort in knowing that the embedded software is developed
specifically for the platform.

http://bit.ly/c01iSb

MS is also releasing MS Office 2011 for Mac.

I'm pretty sure they are seeing push back from industry, but not to the
point of dying.  They may need to re-invent themselves or simply continue to
function in a market diminished capacity.

Ken