[Novalug] [Ma-linux] Will be off-line for a few weeks

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Sat Oct 2 08:08:57 EDT 2010

> On 09/30/2010 10:00 PM, Jay Hart wrote:
>> I'm Back!!!!   Did you miss me???
>>
>> Many thanks to Jon LaBadie for helping me get back online.  He is owed lunch
>> big time...
>>
>> Jay Hart
>>
>>> Talk to you when I get back online.  Sent as an FYI.
>>>
>>> Jay
>>>

> Of course we missed you.
> By the way, we're all digging Windows 7 now. Greg will be giving a talk
> on new registry hacks. Can't think anything you missed while you
> were gone.
>
> Matt

Sounds great.  I think in December I could give a talk on how we could
collectively as a group buy a large amount of Microsoft stock and then we
could sit around a campfire talking about how rich we would be if only OSS
would go way and only have Msoft around.  I'll provide the mellows...

Boy, feels good to be home again.  ;-)

Jay