[Novalug] December 2010 topic?

John Warren jpwarren00@gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 19:04:06 EST 2010

I might have to wing some of it, but I'm up for the December meeting
(been turning down side work lately to get a break).  What do people
want to know about Drupal?  Business aspects?  Technical coding
standards and API's?  Module development?  Theme development?  Web
application building with Drupal?  Amateur websites?  Data handling?
Security aspects?  I do it all, so let me know what your curious
about.

-John
Senior Web Engineer
Executive Office of the President