[Novalug] November topics - recap

Jason Kohles jkohles@palantir.com
Tue Nov 9 19:48:26 EST 2010

We've got some 16GB machines in IT storage, I'll set one up with Fedora for you...

Jason Kohles
Palantir Technologies | Forward Deployed Engineer
jkohles@palantirtech.com | 703.957.5784

----- Original Message -----
From: novalug-bounces@calypso.tux.org <novalug-bounces@calypso.tux.org>
Cc: novalug@calypso.tux.org <novalug@calypso.tux.org>
Sent: Tue Nov 09 15:27:51 2010
Subject: Re: [Novalug] November topics - recap

On Tue, 2010-11-09 at 00:10 -0500, Jason Kohles wrote:
> I'll make sure we have a machine to run the presentation on.  We have plenty of available hardware, just bring the VMs and I'll take care of the rest.

I have had a few people offer by email; as long as the box is 64bit and
support KVM, things should work. 2GB of memory would be best (or more).

--
Best Regards
  Peter Larsen

Wise words of the day:
martin@bdsi.com (no longer valid - where are you now, Martin?)
	-- from /usr/src/linux/drivers/cdrom/mcd.c