[Novalug] LDAP/RHEL Intergration, LDAP servers

John Kennedy skebi69@gmail.com
Thu May 27 11:25:42 EDT 2010

O'Reilly has a good book called LDAP System Administration.
The book is based on openLDAP which is also available on RHEL so the choice
is clear...
John

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 11:13 AM, John Holland <jbholland@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend books or web resources about using LDAP for user
> management, ie to replace NIS? Also, which LDAP server would be
> recommended for a RHEL environment.
>
> Thanks,
> John

Did you know that it costs forty thousand dollars a year to house each
prisoner?...I don't think we should give free room and board to criminals. I
think they should have to run twelve hours a day on a treadmill and generate
electricity. And if they don't want to run, they can rest in the chair
that's hooked up to the generator.
-George Carlin