[Novalug] Anyone on this list work for Network Solutions?

Bonnie Dalzell bdalzell@qis.net
Fri May 21 21:08:32 EDT 2010

Thanks - any help you can give me will lower my frustration level.

Here is the whois

Registrant:
Armu Products
    ATTN ARMUPRODUCTS.COM
    care of Network Solutions
    PO Box 459
    Drums, PA.  US  18222

    Domain Name: ARMUPRODUCTS.COM

    Promote your business to millions of viewers for only $1 a month
    Learn how you can get an Enhanced Business Listing here for your domain
name.
    Learn more at http://www.NetworkSolutions.com/

    Administrative Contact:
       Dalzell
ma39b96m4t3@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
       Dalzell, Bonnie
       ATTN ARMUPRODUCTS.COM
       care of Network Solutions
       PO Box 459
       Drums, PA 18222
       US
       570-708-8780

    Technical Contact:
       Digiweb, Inc.
qv46u8kt3uq@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
       Digiweb, Inc.
       ATTN ARMUPRODUCTS.COM
       care of Network Solutions
       PO Box 459
       Drums, PA 18222
       US
       570-708-8780

I think the problem is that they have an old ISP - "digiweb" down as
the Tech Contact - and the site is NOT hosted with Digiweb any more.
Then they have Dalzell as the Admin contact and do not have my first name
associated with the domain.

I logged into my Netsol account and updated my e-mail contact info with
them but they do not have Armuproducts.com associated with my notsol
account.

Here is the information on the real owner of Armu Products:

ARMU Products
8322 Dalesford Rd
Baltimore, MD. 21234 USA
Phone: (410) 661-6260
Fax: (410) 661-5581
Web site: www.armuproducts.com
arnie@armuproducts.com

I spoke with Arnie tonight and he told me that he has been trying to
update the records to correct them for 4 years but NetSol told him that
he had to have me do it but NetSol says my first name is not with the
account (although my old bdalzell@clark.net [another deceased ISP]
e-mail address is and apparently my home phone number 410 592 5512 is
also there). So catch 22...

The Digiweb which is listed in the whois is a defunct ISP - currently
Digiweb.com is the website for a major Irish ISP and I doubt if they have
anything to do with the old North American Digiweb.

I am wondering if Netsol might have purchased/merged with Digiweb and
somehow dropped some of the account information during the transfer.Of
course this is only a theory. :-)

According to ICANN at:

http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-06mar07-en.htm
Among the duties of Registrars are:

    2. Registrars must timely populate Whois data
    3. Registrars must timely submit updated registration information to
registries.
    6. Registrars must investigate reported inaccurate contact
information.

Well I have reported inaccurate contact data to NetSol and they need to
investigate it, not place me in a difficult process to get my home
phone number disassociated from the ArmuProducts.com domain name.

I keep getting phone calls from numbers with no owner ID for
armuproducts.com.

The latest one came from 212 266 5103 .

                        Bonnie Dalzell, MA
mail:5100 Hydes Rd PO Box 60, Hydes,MD,USA 21082-0060|EMAIL:bdalzell@qis.net
Freelance anatomist, vertebrate paleontologist, writer, illustrator, dog
HOME www.batw.net    ART bdalzellart.batw.net  BUSINESS www.boardingatwedge.com