[Novalug] Speaking of Centos - SuSE equivalent?

Kevin Chin kevinchin5@gmail.com
Sat May 15 15:29:32 EDT 2010

Clint,
As Greg said, there is no CentOS equivalent for SUSE... just openSUSE and
SLES.

As an employee of Novell, I have to ask... why not just use SLES and get the
basic level of support?  Is it really the cost?  A "basic" subscription
which includes patches and updates, but no technical support, and while it
isn't free it is pretty inexpensive.  The "standard" and "priority"
subscription options are the ones that are more costly, but they do provide
unlimited technical support.  Is Basic really not an option?

--Kc