[Novalug] Satellite

John Holland jbholland@gmail.com
Mon May 10 11:10:09 EDT 2010

I've been working on something at work involving Red Hat Virtualization, and also Satellite server. I have gotten stuck on how to have clients update from the Satellite server. According to the satellite's web interface, this machine I'm looking at should be getting updates. But it is not.

"yum repolist" lists the Satellite channel name but has a 0 for enabled. It does not appear in anything in /etc/yum.repos.d and I'm not sure where it is configured. I've been in /etc/yum and /etc/sysconfig/rhn but I don't see anything to try.

Anybody have any ideas for me?

John