[Novalug] PDF Problem

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Mon Mar 22 10:11:24 EDT 2010

I discovered I have one remaining problem involving my scanner. My customer is
using a Mac. The version of Adobe Reader (current version on Mac) displays
only blank pages. Preview displays the pages properly, but prints blank pages.

On my Linux machines, I get this behavior from xpdf, but all my other pdf
readers work just fine (acroread, okular, kpdf and GIMP).

Has anyone run into this? Anybody know a solution?

Dan

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.