[Novalug] Scanner

Walt Smith waltechmail@yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 22:16:33 EDT 2010

woe is me

WOE IS ME !!!

OH !!! WOE !!!

I'm still waiting for HP to post LINUX driver code
for my Colorado 600P PARALLEL port SCSI scanner !!

It don't work !! I'm waiting.. waiting.. waiting.. for the
Linux world to change !!

HP claims Linux support !!
WHY OH WHY doesn't HP support my printer !!!???

Walt ........

Forwarded Message: [Novalug] Scanner
[Novalug] Scanner
Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:03 PM
From:
"Dan Arico" <dan_arico@aricosystems.com>
To:
"Novalug" <novalug@calypso.tux.org>
I got my HP Officejet 6500 today. HPLIP can't find it. Cups found it with no
problem and I was able to print. Xsane can't find it.

I've got it connected using a USB cable.

When I hit the setup button on the printer, I get a message that says it's not
connected to a computer.

Any ideas?

Dan

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.