[Novalug] short misc ( but numerous )

William Sutton william@trilug.org
Wed Mar 17 13:03:57 EDT 2010

"Developer" is not specifically limited to low-level OS or chip software,
you know.  There are many, many different types of jobs for which the word
is applicable, including avionics sytems, systems managment and status,
information or document retrieval, commercial systems, etc.

As a developer, I've
- written server-side JavaScript for a dental supply ecommerce site
- written Perl, JavaScript, and Verity K2 for a news content management
system (CMS)
- written Perl and Progress 4GL for manufacturing tracking systems
- written Perl, JavaScript, CSS, and AJAX (see also, JavaScript) for a
survey review tool
- written Perl and PL/SQL for loading data to a document search and
retrieval system

William Sutton