[Novalug] KeePass

Roger W. Broseus rogerb@bronord.com
Tue Mar 16 15:14:15 EDT 2010

Jon,

Take a look at my post again: I don't know of a way to sync the
databases. I just keep a "master" on my desktop PC and save/write-over a
copy on a thumb drive and on a remote storage location accessible from
the web. (I do the same with my FireFox bookmarks.) When on extended
travel, the primary copy sits on my laptop which becomes my temporary
"main" computer.

I also mentioned that there are two versions of KeePass - one for Linux
and one for Win. They both read / write the same database. (The version
used under "Portable Apps" might even be a third incarnation - it runs
under Win. Of course, one might be able to just run the Win version from
a thumb drive - I don't think it has to be "installed" under Win.)

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
    Email: RogerB@bronord.com