[Novalug] DOS options -- WAS: Device naming.

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith@ieee.org
Mon Mar 15 18:46:29 EDT 2010

Nano?  Man, talk about lowering the bar.  At this point, do you honestly
go out and try to find the least capable component included in a Linux
distro and don't stop until you find it?  Sorry, had to say it.

There are countless CLI and GUI editors on Linux.  I would take the time
to actually evaluate them.  Nano?  Man, that's a new one.  You compare
power to something that has virtually no power, but a quick help at the
bottom.

In fact, that really makes me wonder if you do any evaluation, any
reading, heed any suggestions at all when it comes to all the help and
comments people try to provide you?  I really like to stop and help
people, to great extents.

But I think you may be the ultimate I've never encountered before.  I
guess at this point you've effectively convinced me (and others) that
whatever we say will go in one of your ears and out the other, but not
before telling us how DOS was better, and how.

All without the slightest reading or evaluation.  Honestly.