[Novalug] GWG??

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Mar 13 11:31:27 EST 2010

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Beartooth <beartooth@beartooth.info>wrote:

>        Does Novalug still have a connection with a GWG group?
>
>        The address I have is
>
> Geeks With guns <GWG@tux.org>
>
> but I haven't seen anything there in ages -- and I do not now
> find any link from www.tux.org. Is that some error of
> mine? Is GWG still active and I'm missing out? Or is it gone?
>
>        Googling gets lots of hits on a .com group, and on blogs;
> is the .com the same?? There is an ESR connection -- but the .com
> group denies being it. <http://calypso.tux.org/mailman/listinfo/novalug>

The gwg is dead at NOVALUG to the  best of my knowledge. the mailing list is
gone as when we lost the server, nobody stepped forward to run the
list/group

it was bruce benson and esr back in the 90s that got a group to the NRA
range

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.RestonArtisTree.com/
TWTR: gpryzby