[Novalug] OT: Used Veg Oil

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Mon Mar 8 08:53:23 EST 2010

>> The tax issue can be a killer for these projects.  I wonder what would
>> happen if people burned the oil in generators and charged up electric
>> cars?  Sounds like start of Open Source for Engine Fuels. :P
>>
>> Ed James

They would need to charge you a grid tax, followed by a energy producer tax,
and lastly, you would need to pay the (increased) road use tax because you are
not playing by the established rules and those poor gas producers are losing
market share due to your efforts.  They need to be conpensated.

Did I wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or what!!!!

Oh, while I'm at it, James Moran is an idiot.

Jay