[Novalug] OSSinAction

Rich Goodwin Rich.Goodwin@cox.net
Sun Mar 7 19:29:27 EST 2010

Couple of things run through my mind here.
      * What would the point be?
              * I'd see an Ekiga demo more valuable - from an enterprise
                perspective.  That one can setup a SIP and connect, that
                could be beneficial to some.
              * Skype demo could have some value - but it is not
                directly OSS.
      * Streaming could show format compatability.   But that is a tad
        too technical for most attendees I suspect.
      * Doing it becuase we can - there is some value as well.  I'd be
        curious of the bandwidth impacts here.  Streaming might bring
        some network gods around.

Dont misunderstand me - I am for anything to demo OSS in an enterprise.
I just am not sure the value to the attendees.  Value to the OSS
community - now that has a whole different value and perspective.

Thoughts out there??

Rich