[Novalug] Truecrypt Encryption Beats FBI

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Tue Jun 29 10:53:31 EDT 2010

What puzzles me is how the FBI could be so stupid as to bang their head
against ciphers that could possibly take longer than the age of the
Universe to crack. Then again, if the Brazilians were paying....

I also wonder how a Foreign Nation could "call in" a Domestic Agency.
Gives new meaning to "crossing state lines".

And besides...we won't be truly impressed until we stump the NSA.

JIM