[Novalug] Novalug.org

Walt Smith waltechmail@yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 12:33:35 EDT 2010

FYI.
I checked www.tux.org, where I've been before.
didn't see any advert's.

then, hmmmm, is there really a
 novalug.org ?

uh,   nope....  yahoos server didn't find it..
FF want to that stupid "entrynotfound.com" site.

but I did find:
www.novalug.org   ( add the "www" ) (I'm using FF)

I've never visited that site: didn't know it existed !!
if mentioned in prev tux novalug maillists, I guess my
eyes glossed over it ...  but I assumed the main page was
www.tux.org.

thanks Jon !!

I didn't see any of the adverts mentioned on novalug....  but then
I have adbock on.   On tux.org, FF wanted some kinda plugin, but didn't say which.   I have js scripts "off" for both.

--
>Jon H. LaBadie                  novalugml at jgcomp.com

    2. novalug.org home page note (Jon